Enthusiastic students and their fresh ideas for waste utilization in our company was a really positive surprise. We are going to take their ideas for our future strategy and implement them to the companys practise. We will definitely take part in a similar student collaboration in the future. -Arto Mäenpää, Kataja Events
The resource-efficient business research group of Turku University of Applied Sciences has collaborations with a wide range of companies. We offer the fresh expertise and innovation potential of our students as an asset for companies. We also unite companies to create new networks where resources and expertise can be shared.
- Would you be interested to collaborate with our students? We offer a wide variety of possibilities to companies
- Does your company generate waste that someone else could benefit from? Are you interested to utilize this waste as new raw material? If your answer is yes, you might want to know more about our work with the Finnish Industrial Symbiosis System (FISS) (based on NISP-model)
- We work intensively with 3D printing of recycled plastic, please join the cooperation with other companies & universities
- We also work actively with waste textiles, please read more
- And, we help all kinds of companies with all kinds of circular economy pilots through out TRY OUT! project
- How can recycled materials be used in new ways? What kinds of products can be made out of recycled banners? We can tell you more about the use of residue materials.
- Could you benefit from simple tools to improve your companys resource efficiency?
In all the cases above, you can contact us and we can discuss the possibilities of collaboration.