Turku University of Applied Sciences offers the innovation potential of students to companies and organizations through so called innovation sessions.
- Short, usually takes up to 2-3 hours
- Always responds to the clearly defined assignment made beforehand by the client
- Is carried out in a multidisciplinary group of students in a relaxed atmosphere
- Is composed of a few innovation methods led by an expert
- Can be implemented at short notice
The session will benefit the client as well as the students. The client gets fresh and innovative ideas for the development of their operation and the students will gain experience in problem solving and innovating as well as the opportunity to work on a real assignment.
Innovation sessions in the environmental business field have been carried out in close cooperation with the Environmental Competence Association of Southwest Finland (Green KnowHow Turku). Articles about previous innovation sessions can be found at their website (in Finnish).